Books For Young Readers
Educate and Entertain
Bald Eagle - Super Predators
Bald Eagles represent strength and dignity. What makes them one of the World’s most powerful birds of prey?
If you love reading about amazing raptors, then this book is for you.
After nearly becoming extinct in the 1960’s, how many are left in the wild today?
Have Bald Eagles even been to the moon? How?
In what way are Bald Eagle nests so special? We all know that they can fly, but can Bald Eagles swim?
This book answers these and many more questions you may have about Bald Eagles…
“…the pictures were great and so was the context…”
Filled with color images and interesting facts about these majestic creatures. Although aimed at young readers from ages 5 to 8, all readers up to 100 will enjoy this book!
To learn more about these Kings of the North American skies, get your copy of “Bald Eagle” today!
- What are Bald Eagles?
- What do Bald Eagles look like?
- Where do Bald Eagles Live?
- Are Bald Eagles really bald?
- How many Bald Eagles are left in the wild?
- How big is a Bald Eagle?
- How long do Bald Eagles live?
- An American symbol
- What do Bald Eagles like to eat?
- How much do Bald Eagles eat?
- Cool Bald Eagle Facts
- Bald Eagles Super Sight
- Bald Eagles Senses
- The Bald Eagle Call
- Feathers and Flying
- Nest Building
- Bald Eagle Babies
- More Cool Bald Eagle Facts
- Do Bald Eagles Migrate?
- How and Where do Bald Eagles sleep?