Books For Young Readers
Educate and Entertain
We know that Mars is red in color but why? Have you ever thought what it would be like being a space explorer to our planet neighbor, Mars?
This book answers all kinds of questions you may have about the planet Mars.
Questions like… How did Mars get its name? How far is Mars from Earth? Is there water on the planet? Are we going to go there? And many more…
This book reveals what Mars is really like and what we humans are doing to get there… Who knows maybe one day there might be a human colony on the Red Planet.
“I bought the book for my eight-year-old niece but found myself equally engrossed in it. Every page is filled with beautiful images and clear, lucid writing…”
This book is filled with color images and interesting Martian facts. Ideal for young readers from ages 5 to 8 who are interested in Space.
To go on a voyage of exploration to the 4th planet from the Sun get your copy of “Mars Explorer” today!
- Where is Mars?
- Mars — A Mystery?
- Who or What is Mars named after?
- How far away is Mars?
- Why do we want to explore other planets?
- Why Mars and not Venus?
- What makes Mars the best planet to explore?
- How long is the journey to Mars?
- How could we get to Mars?
- Living in Space
- Previous Missions to Mars (2001 – 2004)
- Previous Missions to Mars (2005 – 2012)
- Previous Missions to Mars (2013 – 2014)
- What did they find on Mars?
- Mars VS Earth — Differences?
- Communicating with Mars
- Interesting Mars Facts
- Amazing features on Mars — Mons Olympus
- Amazing features on Mars — Valles Marineris
- A Future Colony on Mars?